Good and comfortable speech.
Move one's hand from abdomen to head while speaking.
Treatment for puberphonia. Dr.M.Kumaresan Muthiah MS:DLO
------------------------------------- Dr.Navin Bharath MS(ENT)
This intensive mode of administration is consistent with theories of motor learning and skill acquisition, as well as with principles of neural plasticity (the capacity of the nervous system to change in response to signals), and is critical to attaining optimal results. The treatment not only simulates the motor system but also incorporates sensory awareness training to help individuals with Puberphonia recognize that their voice is too soft, convincing them that the louder voice is within normal limits, and making them comfortable with their new louder voice.
1. Mouth must be made as a big cavity. It improves vocal loudness by stimulating the muscles of the voice box (larynx) and speech mechanism through a systematic hierarchy of exercises. Focused on a single goal “speak LOUD!” – the treatment improves respiratory, laryngeal and articulatory function to maximize speech intelligibility. The treatment does not train people for shouting or yelling; rather, full mouth uses loudness training to bring the voice to an improved, healthy vocal loudness with no strain.
2. Speak with whole body. When you speak move the hand from abdomen to the head. The sound travel with the hand. You can really feel it.
3. Speak with the movement of soft palate.
4. The ward should come out by the movement of tongue.
5. Flex the head and extend the dead while speaking.
6. Uvula divides the speech sounds comming from the larynx.This Air in the oral cavity circulate like a current ,vibrate,resononate and produce the desired speech.
A. Tholkappier (தொல்காப்பியர்);We (male) do talk from our diaphragm, stomach, hum .Tholkappiar, who wrote the first known tamil grammar book called “Tholkappiam”,
B. Avvaiyar ( ஔவையார்); Wards come out of tongue.